Cookie Classes are the perfect activity for birthday parties, date nights, or girls’ night in!
- 10-15 minute presentation on cookie decorating basics
- Cookies separated in boxes for each student
- Plate, napkin, and toothpick for each student
- Icings in multiple colors to be shared among students
- A projector and webcam setup for a birdseye view demonstration
- The venue
- Tables and chairs for me and the students
- An outlet for the projector
- A projector screen or empty wall
What’s the difference between a Cookie Class and a DIY Cookie Kit?
|Cookie Classes||Both||DIY Cookie Kits|
|– includes 4 icing colors for 6-cookie kits and 6 icing colors for 12-cookie kits. I bring 1.5 icings per student and take any extras at the end|
– free* demonstration with 10+ 12-cookie kits or 15+ 6-cookie kits
|– contain 6 cookies per person ($10) or 12 cookies per person ($15)|
– your choice of cookie shapes and icing colors
|– contains 2 icings for 6-cookie kits and 3 icings for 12-cookie kits|
– includes sprinkle pack(s)
* there is no fee for demonstrations totaling $150+ when the venue is within 20 miles from Nichols, WI. Venues 20+ miles away from Nichols, WI or classes totaling less than $150 are subject to a $1/mile fee.